Application Procedure & Admission Guide for Canadian Students
Step 1. Plan a Visit
Contact the Admissions Office to arrange an initial visit to the school. At your first meeting, a member of the Admissions team will be able to answer your questions and introduce Fieldstone’s unique Cambridge-Ontario blend curriculum and our philosophy to you. An appointment for your child to visit and tour the school will also be arranged during your meeting.
Step 2. Submit the Application for Admission Package
To proceed with your application, please complete and return the application package to the Admissions office. Processing of your application will begin when the Admissions office has received the following items:
- Completed application for Admission Form
- Payment of $150 application fee in cash or by cheque
- Copies of your child’s most recent two years’ report cards
If by mail, please send the package to:
Fieldstone Day School
2999 Dufferin Street,
Toronto, ON, Canada
Step 3: Schedule an Academic Assessment Appointment
Once we have received your child’s application package, an Admissions staff will call you to schedule an appointment for your child to visit and write the academic assessment. Unless distance makes it impossible, all applicants are required to write the assessment with an Admissions staff. The type of assessment will be arranged upon the grade to which your child applies. On the same day, the following activities will be arranged for your child:
- A tour of our school
- A meeting with one of our Admissions staff
Step 4. Submit Following Items
If acceptance is offered, please submit the following items by the date indicated on your acceptance letter:
- Photocopy of your child’s Birth Certificate, passport of other similar government-issued document
- Post-dated tuition cheques
- Activity fee payment
- Registration fee payment
- Up-to-date immunization record
- Legal agreement, signed and dated
- Medical history form
Application Procedure & Admission Guide for International Students
Step 1. Complete an Application
Complete the enclosed application form. Applications can also be obtained on our website for your convenience.
Please submit the application before the start of the academic year. Applying prior to this time frame usually ensure placement would be availabe for your child. Applications received after the deadline will not be guaranteed placement.
Step 2. Enclose Following Items with Application
Enclose the items below along with your application:
- Application fee in the amount of $250. The application fee can be paid by cheque, bank transfer or cash.
- Copies of the last two years school reports.
- Copies of any professional academic and/or psychological assessments should be forwarded at this time.
- Copies of academic or extra-curricular awards or achievements.
- Photograph of the applicant (unless it is attached to the admissions form enclosed).
- Copy of your passport.
- Immunization record.
Step 3. Submit Application Package
Submit the application package to:
- Option 1: Mail
- Fieldstone Day School
- International Admissions Office
- 2999 Dufferin Street
- Toronto, Ontario
- Canada, M6B 3T4
- Option 2: Fax
- Option 3: Email
Step 4. Submit Following Items
Once we have received your application package, we will contact you to acknowledge receipt of your application. Should acceptance be offered, you will receive an acceptance package, which includes the letter of acceptance and registration agreement. The student, parent, guardian or agent must confirm registration by forwarding full tuition payment and the registration agreement by the date specified on the acceptance letter. Monies should be forwarded by bank transfer to the bank shown below:
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
35 Lakeshore Road East
Port Credit, Ontario,
Canada, L5G 1C9
ABA Code 0260090593
Step 5. Apply for a Study Permit through your Local Canadian Embassy